Monday, December 17, 2012

A day in the life of

Went out shopping with a friend today.  We got some of our Christmas gifts bought and I had to get some presents for myself.  Using someone else's money, naturally.  Got a hat I wanted and a couple of pairs of cute gloves. 

I swear watching sales people flounder around practically begging you to spend money is almost as fun as taking the cash from pathetic loser guys. 

Had a loser from France email me about becoming my paypig.  Of course he went silent as soon as I linked my wishlist.  Who knows if it's the time difference or if he's just another useless fuck.  I seem to be attracting them lately.  Can't say I really care either way.

What else...Oh, there was the cock addicted sissy who lives near me that actually thought I'd bother driving out to humiliate his pathetic ass in person.  Like I don't have better things to do with my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment