Friday, December 14, 2012

What I Want

Isn't that what it's all about?  Well, what I'm saving for right now is a vacation to Florida this summer.  That's what got me into financial domination on the internet.  I'm not new to it(or general domination) in real life, however.

If you're interested in becoming my sub or paypig email me at xprincessxstarx@gmail.com  I'm very interested in humiliation, general domination, sis-ification, teamviewer and blackmail just to name a few.  You can also use that email to find my amazon wishlist and pay tributes via paypal.

Currently I don't have any loyal subs but I consider how I allocate my time will be on a first come first serve basis but those who take priority will be those who serve me best, naturally.


My current bribe:

I had a request for my pretty feet in socks.  I will be posting this up on my Twitter page once I get $50 in tributes to me on paypal(xprincessxstarx@gmail.com) or in gifts/giftcards from my amazon wishlist.


Want a special picture or video from me?

Let me know what you want exactly(Include length of the video if that's what you want.) and I'll get back to you on the price.

For everything else

Call my Niteflirt line(It's always on.) or email me.




No comments:

Post a Comment