Saturday, December 22, 2012

Quckie

I just got back from finishing up my Christmas shopping and am about to take more pictures so this post will be a quick one.  I'm just going to touch on my sessions that I've had over the past few days.  I won't bother mentioning the timewasters I've been dealing with.

I call him Panties Boy, or PB.  A sad excuse for a sub, really.  So desperate for me to come and Dom him in person but did he want to pay up?  Nope.  Made a bunch of excuses.  Then he finally called my IGNORE LINE to TALK.  Which is just dumb.  But I had been ignoring him all day on Twitter because I was busy with other things so I put up with it.  Plus, at least he was finally coughing up the cash.  Stayed on the phone for about 80 minutes, which only got me $99 because NF is such a profit gouger.  Ugh.  I'll get back to that later.

Anyway, PB likes to message me on Twitter and delete the messages I guess.  Like maybe I won't notice?  But I still get the emails for them, and thus read the messages.  Which were mostly him talking about being broke.

Let me make myself perfectly clear.  Don't tell me you're broke unless it's followed by "But I'll find a way to get you money."  Because I accept no excuses, no sob stories and no begging.  I'm not a charity for the pathetic excuses for subs that seem to be milling around.  So kindly piss off with that nonsense.




Okay, minirant about NF now.  I get that they're going to take their cut and have fees and all, but I can't be the only one who thinks they're amazingly excessive.  Taking more than a third of my profits from a call?  What are they, some sort of pimps?

I am not a totally unreasonable person but, fuck that noise.  So from now on only call my NF line if you have no other choice and need to get into contact with me.  For everything else set up a time, figure out the amount of time so you can pay in advance then we'll either use mic or you can give me your number and I'll block mine before calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment